Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Big Wheel RV Park....Totaling Relaxed...

Yep, we 3 are relaxed....We really needed this....lol

This park is just perfect for chilling....Nice sites...a little close, but livable....folks are friendly, but don't bug ya'.....and the resident neighbors are cute, but sure do wake us up early....

Have put away the "winter" craft project stuff, crocheting.  Making afghans get a little warm for me to do for the spring and summer, so I've got a new counted cross-stitch project going...couldn't find any cloth locally for it , so am using a very tiny cloth that I had to do it on....Thank goodness for my magnifying glass...lol....

Tomorrow we'll make a Walmart run for some  things I need for house cleaning and get my hair trimmed.....Am going to have them cut my current "do" pretty short since I know it will be awhile before I can get it done again....Ernie doesn't have to worry about haircuts anymore....lol...

Speaking of Ernie, he's been planning and mapping our trip and here, since we have wifi, he's been printing out directions, etc....He wants to go west so bad this summer, but is worried about the gas prices....I told him, we are still going, we'll just have to adjust how long and how far we drive in a month's time...BUT WE ARE GOING!!!!

We move to Mayport Naval Station on Sunday for 2 weeks....It's been 6 years since we last visited there.....We're looking forward to it....as this will be our "Beach Fix" for awhile....

Stay tuned....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment