Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spinner's Doggie Cousins...

Spinner, here, again....Well the Hoomans had me on the road again....but this time it is special for me cause I got to meet my Wyoming "doggie" cousins....

They are "Dollar" the Boston Terrier, and "Shelby" the sheltie/border collie mix....

I really love being at Aunt Ellie and Uncle Gene's cause I get to be off leash to play, sniff, and run...(except in the morning cause Mommy-dog isn't awake enough for me to run all over the yard and sometimes it's still dark.)  When the hoomans go somewhere, I get to stay in Dollar and Shelby's house where we play some, but get to sleep on the cool ceramic tile floor....(it's been hot here in WY, too.)









All in all, I'm having a great time with the cousins....

Your friend,
Spinner

No comments:

Post a Comment