Monday, September 17, 2012

And Onward We Go...Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons

Well, it's been almost a month since my last post...It's not from the lack of things to write about, it's because we've been doing alot...So let me try to bring things up to date....

We finished up our stay with my sister, Ellie, and her family at the end of August.  But before we left, Ellie and Gene took us on a 2 day tour of Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons....It was so nice to have our own private tour guides....They showed us some wondrous sights at Yellowstone National Park.

  Waterfalls....






Historical sights...





Vistas..

And lots of wildlife...







And of course, nature's boiling mud and very hot , hot springs..






After a grand day of seeing Nature's Wonders, we were ready for some food, drink, and a good night's sleep....Which I will write about in my next post....Ernie & I will come back to Yellowstone to see more one of these day...

1 comment:

  1. It is such a large park that it is hard to take in during one trip.

    ReplyDelete