Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tiding Up and Getting Ready for the New Year.

Yep, my arms ache and the back's a little sore, but the job is done.....at least outside...Dock and I spent most of the day cleaning up our site.   Between the pine needles and the oak leaves, I swear we raked and leaf blowed 100 bushels of them.  But it is done....Had fellow campers and friends, George and Claire, over for Corned Beef and Cabbage for supper....they brought Claire's famous Pineapple Upside Down Cake for dessert...had a little campfire, too.....had a great time.   We did the clean up, took Spinner for his nightly potty walk, and now I'm on the laptop.   Dock went to bed early cause he stayed up to watch the ball drop last night with me....I made it pass Midnight...he didn't...he fell asleep in the chair...lol...

Okay, that's it for the day....

1 comment:

  1. Good start on your blog Lori.

    http://travelinglongdogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete